Sunday, November 23, 2008

i haven't blogged in a month!

not that its anything to be surprised anyway. i decided i'd spare u all another truckload of emo posts. hahaha

finally the mad-rush-to-finish-every-single-asgmt month is over! yes, its holidays=]

this sem was really really really bad....i dunnoe what i have been doing cos it seemed as though i had 4 months worth of work to complete in the past 2 weeks. 'nuff said, i barely slept.

if i didn't have the help of my mum and allll my siblings i would never have finished in time. really thankful to them alll....my mum din sleep for 2 nights (not in a row lar) helping me tooo...dahlah the next day gotta drive me to uni to pass up.

next sem's i really absoloutely need to work faster, procrastinate much less, be more confident with my ideas....sigh cos ar, if i dun think my idea is right/ good i won't start my work wan lor.....bad bad. Someone please kick me if i dun work faster n harder next time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

potency charities infectives disorganized gandhiit eranakulam cosmos disclaimer hologfont contraction first
lolikneri havaqatsu