Friday, October 24, 2008

You thought you knew,

You thought you needed to try;

Now your paper heart bleeds,

Your crying buckets.


This heartbreak was never meant for you,

It was your choice that caused you this;

I had better plans installed for you,

All you had to do was to WAIT.


I offered you the perfect love,

But you wanted more,

I promised you I'd give you more;

…just not yet, you weren't ready.

You questioned why,

You wanted a clear answer;

Your friends voice was clear enough!

Instead you wouldn't listen;

..what do they know?

You went ahead anyway.

Sigh…..you only needed to TRUST me.


Now you come back crying.

All hope seems lost, your heart is shattered,

You gave more than you received,

You are drained to your very last.

You rejected me then; I could reject you now,

But because I love you more than you could ever imagine,

I am giving you the chance to HOPE; yet again.

2 comments:

dear john said...

HALLOOOOO!
You can't expect me to be updated on your life if your last post was on October 24!
Lol ;P
What's been going on girl?

dolphin_dancing said...

hey john ...oh well i can't help it if college and asgmts is eating the life outta me can i?. got nothing much to update also lor....decided to spare u all more emo post...cost honestly thats the only emotion i have had the past month.=) glad its over