Thursday, April 17, 2008

i finally drove out of SS 19 for the 1st time!!....... it was a nightmare for my mum, i think i scared my sis the whole half an hour, my siblings can't stop shaking their heads..and me?...am just so happy i finally drove again after....erh, 1 year hiatus?..lol

no, i didn't drive the unser. my dad borrowed his friend's saga cos his car kena curi last year..so i drove that.... haha. thank goodness i didn't scratch, dent or apa-apa la too the car.

i was suppose to trail my mum all the way to ss14 so we could send the unser to the workshop and go home with the saga. a few times it looked as though i was gonna bang my mum's car..she was like "aiyoh, she going so fast down the slope, i better go faster too" haha. fact is, i was trying to brake cos its nearing traffic light but u noe with different cars the brake also different kan, some cars press a bit only also can di....not with the saga. my sis was practically screaming her lungs out, not once but a few times sumore.

the when it turned green, i release brake la...but i couldnt balance the clutch and accelerator properly, mati-ed enjin 3 times!!! that's just at 1 traffic light . i mati-ed lotsa times more than that. even reversing out of the house, i mati so many times my mum had to drive it out for me.

when i finally got through,,then entered at 14, i didn't realise it was a one way street, i jalan saja. lol thank God there was ample space to park. my mind was already panicking cos i seriously forgotten all about the parking part when my mum asked if i was game to drive.

oh well....every new driver's first faults are always mati enjin and driving the wrong way on 1 way streets. ..and it manual ok!.*pats myself on the back* hehe.
i'm still noob k. (though already got C license wan) =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't deserve that darn driver's license.
Reverse also need your mom to help? Pathetic... Somemore you wanna pat yourself on the back! Lol you might wanna retake the exam, or a crach course

dolphin_dancing said...

haha..i don't need a 'crach' course..hehehe!