Friday, April 27, 2018

SOS I'm thinking of...

Help me! I'm suicidal.

The 2nd attempt at merchandising almost cost me my life.

Because Uselessness overwhelms me like giant merciless waves. Because Incompatible haunts me like shadows in the noon. Because Failure brands me like a middle name. Because Pain

Because I give up and give in to it all.

And revelation comes once again. "The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy", never rung so true before. The thief has only 1 ultimate goal, to bring you down with him in anyway possible.

He steals your heart from Truth, and kills your desire to live wholly. He persistently whispers in your ear that self destruction is the only way out of this crazy sh*t.
Suddenly walking into oncoming traffic becomes a common trespassing thought. Or subconsciously wondering where to get painless death pills.

Even when the pain wears away, remember to never underestimate what your mind can make you do.

No comments: