Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I.lov3.u

I love your kind heart and sense of responsibility. I love to see the smile on your face although sometimes I feel it's fake. I admire how it's so easy for you to talk to anyone sometimes I think you would make a very successful sales person. I love how protective you are towards me. I love how thoughtful and selfless you are, but i wish you would learn to love yourself more sometimes. I love how you naturally take the lead, but gently coach me when I needed a little help. I love how you always think of me and would make sure I'm ok, even making sure I do not do anything I'll regret in future even if it means a sacrifice on your part. I would really love to see you express more of yourself though. I want to know what makes you tick? What makes you feel alive? What lifts you up? What would make you crumble?

No comments: