Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home is where the heart is

Hello there! Its been 1 month since I left my beloved home. Truly, home is where the heart is. The place where I had a somewhere to call my own, the room door I could lock if I wanted to hide myself away, the study room I could stay awake past 3am just so I could try to finish assignments, the washing machine I could throw everything in so I won't have to spend time hand washing everything!
There is really so much to miss, I can't possibly list it here, I'll just bore you to sleep! So many things I never cared about that suddenly seem like haven to have them now. Cue, the washing machine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where
anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with answer write in numbered
boxes and a line on top for the team name. Theme Format: It
is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

my blog: pub quiz and answers