Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Counted amongst them guys

Now,
what if you were a girl, but always mistakenly counted as one of the other gender? Yes, the guys.
hmmmhh..........

That is exactly what happens to my youngest sister A-L-L the time!
because she is the youngest she's got no bed of her own in the 'girls' room.
because she is the youngest she had to share the room with the boys.
because she is the youngest and born after 2 boys she always plays with them boys.

And because of that, many times when we call "Boys!", we mean her too.
Unintentionally, yes. For convenience, maybe. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

' Satanic Ritual - Decorate the space with human sacrifice, goblets of blood, pentagrams, and things draped in black. A murder mystery game is a fun way to pass the time during the twenties theme party. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped you.


Also visit my web site - stock market