Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friends

Met one lucky day, was it chance or a step outside our shell?

Chat and laugh the next, because birds of a feather flock together.

Then you disappeared,

And I wondered.

But thank God for technology, distance is now but a click away.

I see you, virtually.

I remembered you all these years

The question is, do you still remember me?


I'm sure we've all got friends like them. I read about them now, since I have no idea where they are. (thank God for blogs!)

Theres so many things I want to ask, friendships to rekindle, contacts to be re-established. I will remember to take down your phone numbers or msn now.

Its sad we never really got to talk bout much. Especially when I see now we've quite a bit in common interest. I love shopping too and I want to try shopping online, but I'd like you to teach me.

Was it really that we never got a chance to talk? Or was it purely shyness? Oh God, give us another chance!

No comments: