Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tis the season to get together!

Should I smile? Should I distant myself? Should I speak?

Would you want me there? Would he want me there?

You tell me! (cos I can't read you)

What happens when your best friend gets together with her best friend? And you happen to hang out with the both of them practically everyday. You haven't seen them since they got together, but how would it be when you finally do?...hmh, I actually don't know if I'd want to know.

I imagined this would come, but I didn't give thought to what it'd be like when reality hits. I know its not new, I've been through this before, but I usually had an escape…..you.

Would I be jealous too? Would I feel weird?..you know what? It feels weird already. I don't know if I should lunch with you everyday now. Or..i don't know. I don't know what to don't know about too.

*sighhhh*

Don't hate me if I interrupt the moments

I'm really ignorant and blur

Hesitate not to tell me if you don't want me there

But tell me if you don't mind

I don't wanna lose a friend, I hope I won't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my my what a sad post you got there! you ARE referring to our dear friend S and her bird boyfriend right? we should talk about this...

dolphin_dancing said...

hahaha.......why bird boyfriend?...why bird?