Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 excuses to holiday without leaving home

1) try to get my photoshop programe installed
2) watch kittens play, fight and meow for their mum, then irritate them with camera flashes and scare them with water (now their at my neighbours house)
3) carving stories and poems and dreaming of masquerade masks then procrastinate again and not pen/draw them on paper
4) oogling at deviantart-ist's work and dreaming about my own deviantart
5) trying to decipher what deb's poems in wordpress means
6) go blog surfing and poking people on facebook (doesn't anyone feel bored..yawn)
7) create photoshoot poses and scenarios in my mind
8) decide to not burn a hole in my account by not going anywhere far
9) google people's names and see where it leads
10) try harder to get all the adobe programmes to function on this computer

ok fine. I'm just lazy. To the extend my tables are not cleared yet, and i took up 3 tables while working on my finals. bluek.
sorry girlfrens, i know we're suppose to go out and celebrate john's very belated b'day and to hang out with steffi's host sis toooo=)
sorry larr...the past week been busy organising a bbq and sleepover,....phewww..glad its over. The food was dissapointing but the fellowship was goood. Not that the food wasn't nice, (it was, really) just we had a shortage of food. We had girls mastermining the dunking acts and i discovered that debbie was isaac ravi's sister. (shucks...am i the last to noe?) and malacca was fun!!! posers!!Though i can't find a picture i look nice in, haha.....gosh, 2 cg outings, back to back, in a week, super tiring wei. Now i'm lazy to upload photos, we shall wait till i find a picture i look nice in. oooh, and THE DAD wants me to sleep already..so, nights!!

No comments: