Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Backyard Invaders

i have kittens in my backyard!!....no, i'm not jumping for joy. they freak me out. ish..i just have something against fur and fury animals. its creepy.........!!!!!!!! sorry larrrr

there's suppose to be 4 of them..but 1 hiding in the broken pipe. somehow they all like to play in there. they'd pull and push each other out of the pipe just so they can get in....so funnny.

i have to admit they're pretty cute, but still..they scare me. i'm so paranoid they'd come climbing thru my window, i actually close it most of the time. same with the door, i keep it closed. and when i do have to go out.. i shiver if i have to go near them.

once, i was watering the plants pretty near them..the grey one 'grrrred' at me and i jumped back..haha. the 'grrrr' was kinda loud..k lar just slightly louder...then their usual 'miao'.. and the mother cat, sine she noe's my family tak tahan animals wan..always runs away whenever she sees us..and comes back usually only to feed her kittens. but she'll watch her brood from nearby.

i think they're a week old di...at frst my siblings wanted to shooo it the 1st day we saw them..but i had compassion for those kittens..(seeee, i'm not all that evil after all...haha) i guess when they're just born they won't be able to move much too kan, and the last thing i want is for them to die in my backyard!!!!
so thats y they're there!..so hope they go off fast...lol

No comments: