Thursday, February 14, 2008

You chose to deviate
You took this path
Your decision was rash
You know it

Your choice was plenty
Advise were many
You chose not to listen
You jumped to conclusions
You hardened your heart
You limit yourself

Why regret now?
Why wish the months retrace its days?
Why hope for second chances?
What's done, done

Why the blame?
Its your mistake
Why the tears?
Straighten up, you sour face

The journey's too short
Don't look back
The candle is dying
Get up, Move on

Don't complain
I won't sympathize
Don't give up
Your stronger than that

Don't cry in my sight
Don't thug on my robe
Don't bribe me
I won't buy it

The life is yours
Its yours to care
Its mine to guide
Choices I provide
You decide
You stick by it

I'll pull you through
Your hands in mine
I won't let go

No comments: