Monday, February 18, 2008

Tomorrow I pay my fees, next week I start.

Suddenly going back to uni seems so strange, so alien. Even the thought of it seems weird. After 2 months, past the new year and still 2 months more. How would the classmates be? Would the lecturers still be the same? The Plaza, Wings, the Library. Would I still frequent those places?
Would my current bff's still remain, unchanged? I hope we do=) What about Padi? And Old Town? ….i smell white coffee……

Oh, NO! waking up at 7 everyday!! And the coming back. I hope I get to go back at 3 everyday. Wouldn't it be perfect if they'd schedule for a bus at 4?! It's not fun staying in that out-of-nowhere black concrete jail till 6! Especially with no one to grumble and laugh with. The HORROR!

3+ months of holidays. The prospect of sleeping till past 9 on most day is BLISS; till I wake up and crack my brains figuring out what to do the rest of the day.

No comments: